Media Planner/Buyer - Offline
The Media Planner/Buyer will be the critical link between long term strategy and campaign implementation for a range of world-renowned clientele. You will naturally be inquisitive, analytical and enjoy client interaction.
The client provides all the excitement and security of a large-sized agency but provides the flexibility and learning gained from a small/medium sized group. With offices and clientele wide world, the client is truly a market leader in what they do.
The successful Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for:
- Managing client relationships
- Analysing campaigns daily/weekly/monthly
- Identifying areas/times/dates where clients money is best invested
- Financial management and forecasting
- Updates on TV markets mechanics and market fluctuations
- Sourcing and negotiating media prices
- Development of junior staff
The successful Media Planner/Buyer will have:
- A keen interest in data and analytic's
- Experience with MS Office and Excel to at least an intermediate level
- Be naturally inquisitive and not be afraid to ask questions
- A passion for media and marketing
- Client handling experience
- 18 months media or marketing experience
- Experience working with, handling and interpreting large data-sets
The successful Media Planner/Buyer will receive a salary of between £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
- The chance to receive continuous training and development
- A clear path to progression