Digital Planner - Global Media Agency
Join the first global communications network of the digital age
Our client has been around since the dawn of media agencies and have dominated the market for decades. They continue to grow by redefining media through their command of media coverage and now have over 10,000 staff across 150 countries, giving truly global reach. As you’d expect, their client list is second to none and boasts many of the world’s biggest and best brands.
They have an opening in their Global Client Service team for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Planner to work predominantly on one such global brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pioneering market leader in the media industry.
The Digital Planner is a key member of the Global digital activation team. This team is the interface between the digital media client team and the relevant stakeholders across the agency, as well as playing a key role with local markets to help deliver best practice and best in class planning and execution.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Support the digital team in planning and delivering best in class campaigns
- Build strong knowledge and relationship with media owners to ensure the right vendors are selected for each campaign
- Provide frequent reporting material (Excel dashboard, presentation…) to the rest of the digital team
- Ensure all bookings are recorded in system in time and properly reconciled
- Source and collate best practice documents, tools and case studies as appropriate. Help the team to refresh Media guidelines
- Support the client teams and Digital Director via the delivery of multiple work streams to meet client expectations
- Support the delivery of ways of working within the teams, ensuring that projects and reports are accurate and on time
- Learn and maintain a good understanding of the clients’ products & services. Support the team in identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Coordinate markets to respond in a timely and accurate manner to global/central client requests for information
To be considered you will be ambitious and passionate about digital marketing, with at least two years’ media agency experience and a solid background in international Account Management.You’ll have digital planning and buying experience, as well as good knowledge of programmatic and Ad serving / reporting.You will be collaborative, with presentation and communication skills that allow you to connect with people at all levels and deliver clear and insightful analysis.You’ll be numerate and analytical and have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.Crucially, you’ll be responsible, organised and agile enough to manage multiple projects at once.
If this sounds like you then don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by clicking on the apply button below.
Apply for Digital Planner - Global Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly