DMP Manager (EMEA) No.1 Media Agency, London - £30-40k
DMP Manager (EMEA) No.1 Media Agency, London, £30,000 - £40,000
With a vison to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, a client portfolio consisting of the most iconic and influential brands, and operations across 80 markets you know this Agency isn't messing about. Not to mention, a trophy cabinet that is brimming with so many Cannes Lions, WARC 100 and Drum awards that they are currently ranked at the top of Europe's elite. With their team growing at an unprecented rate at their offices at the heart of Soho you really couldn't join at a better time.
Working with one of their biggest media Spend clients, a global automotive juggernaut, across EMEA they have created a new specialist Programmatic Team to deliver in-depth Audience Management. They strive to find a better way to service clients and innovate technology to ensure a better ROI, improved relationships and engaging content across EMEA.
They are Looking to bring on a DMP Manager to lead the Audience strategy across 30 markets, this hire is business critical and will see you becoming the POC for the client's Programmatic and DMP management. Reporting to Global Technical Director; The DMP manager will Lead the technology team to deploy programmatic solutions at Scale.
* Operate the DMP solution on behalf of the client in order to deliver value through proactive in-platform execution.
* Organise and combine data points for targeted audiences.
* Manage campaigns and drive performance through optimisation.
* Provide insights and analysis on campaign data.
* Create and maintain strong relationships across multiple levels of a client's organisation.
* Develop a deep understanding of your client's business goals.
* Maintain active dialogue with your client
* Analyse and address inbound client requests to ensure client satisfaction, client engagement and product usage.
* BA/BS degree or relevant combination of education and experience.
* 2 years+ experience working with Data Management Platform technology
* Experience in ad operations or campaign management preferred.
* Experience delivering and optimizing online advertising campaigns across Demand-Side Platforms preferred
* Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience using Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Strong interpersonal skills and team-first attitude.
* Effective decision-making/problem-solving skills.
* Strong knowledge of ad technology, online advertising and the digital space in general.
Get in contact to find out more about this opportunity at Daniel@ultimateasset.com / 07753 448 499