Marketing Lead - Global FinTech Company
Job Title: Marketing Lead - Global FinTech Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £60,000 depending on experience plus performance bonus (over 10%), car allowance (circa £6K) and other benefits and perks.
About The Company
Leading global player within the fintech space seeking a strategic and commercial product/platform focused marketer to join their dynamic team in their London HQ. With thousands of employees globally, and thousands of customers in different regions, they are innovative leaders in financial services software (fintech) and cloud solutions. They are an award winning, forward thinking and collaborative company who strive to innovate and disrupt. They are in an exciting growth phase, with multiple strategic initiatives and new products being launched, including first to market propositions. As a company, they invest heavily in the development and happiness of their employees, and foster a rewarding and engaging culture.
About the FinTech Marketing Lead role
The FinTech Marketing Lead will have the exciting remit to drive the marketing strategy for an innovative and very disruptive new platform the company has launched.
Key Responsibilities for the FinTech Marketing Lead:
* Develop, drive and execute marketing strategy aimed at growing the financial services ecosystem on the platform, specifically engaging with fintechs and developers
* Design specific campaigns that support platform ecosystem growth and retention
* Collaborate with teams internally to drive the plan to recruit, retain and build deep relationships with the fintech community across key regions
* Create targeted marketing content such as videos, case studies, whitepapers, webinars and app guides
* Partner with teams to design and roll out events and hackathons, driving user acquisition to the platform amongst target audience
You'll be a hungry enthusiastic marketing/product management professional, looking to join a leading global organisation where you'll work with diverse teams and multiple stakeholders.
Skills and experience needed for the FinTech Marketing Lead role:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing or product management
* Experience within the fintech/financial services/platform space
* Technical understanding and ability to interact with tech savvy professionals like developers
* Understanding of the fintech/financial services market, including trends and challenges
* Confident communicator with an outgoing and collaborative nature
* Enthusiasm for emerging tech
For more information about the FinTech Marketing Lead role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.