FS Marketing Manager
This is such a great role if you’ve got some real go-to-market expertise in the B2B or fintech space, and have real commercial nous! It’s working within the travel rewards sector, developing and launching marketing comms strategies across the global financial services sector. You’ll get to work with some very smart and great people in an environment where career development and progression are key.
This leading global loyalty business specialises in creating compelling and engaging rewards and loyalty schemes for leading brands within the financial services sector. They are based in fabulous offices in the city and they offer great career progression and personal development to all their staff. The culture is fun and supportive, and it’s a great place to make your mark and develop your career.
- Responsibility for the development, execution and delivery of marketing communications plan for key global financial partners
- Identifying key channels through which to communicate to decision makers and influencers across their partner network
- Creating a rolling calendar building on content and campaigns to leverage maximum impact for product releases and GTM plan
- Support client and business development teams in the design and delivery of marketing support materials and key communications
- Work closely with global and regional account teams to define, develop, produce and deliver the relevant content and messages to drive greater awareness, engagement and consideration
Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a channel / partner marketing, b2b marketing communications or CRM role
- Financial services, fintech or relevant travel background – knowledge of payments industry ideally
- Strong interest in marketing and financial services trends and developments, particularly in terms of customer and digital trends
- Appreciation of the travel marketplace
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/