Studio Project Manager
Major Players are working with a leading creative marketing agency, who are looking for a Studio Project Manager to join the team in Central London. The primary focus of this position is to oversee and manage content creation processes within the in-house design studio which creates a range of assets from digital advertising, animation, print brochures, web design and video content. The studio currently comprises of designers, developers and artworkers.
You will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
- Creating project estimates, tracking team hours and resourcing, and trafficking deliverables.
- Manage workload and the resources needed while working closely with the head of the studio, project and account managers to coordinate and support designers, developers and production teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of online and offline creative development and execution.
- Managing and guiding an internal creative team.
- Communicating with Account Managers in regards to project status/briefs.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager/Resource Manager in a creative agency or similar
- Comprehensive understanding of online and offline creative development and execution
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (ideally Asana)
- Knowledge of motion graphics and post production workflows
- Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who thrives making a positive impact on the rigour of a creative organisation. If you have any questions, or think this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch!