Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with specific experience of improving customer acquisition for an opportunity with a leading B2C client in Milton Keynes.
In this role you will work to maximise the conversion of enquirers through to active customers with powerful and motivating customer communication programmes, with a focus on customer need, marketing effectiveness and cost-efficiency. You will improve the health of the quality and quantity of the prospect pool by developing, executing and measuring the performance of acquisition / conversion strategies.
- In conjunction with marketing team members, develop the annual go to market plan for UK conversion marketing activities both nationally and locally
- Lead a cross functional team to develop, deliver and evaluate conversion programmes
- Develop and deliver compelling programmes and activities across digital and offline channels to convert enquirers into members and to meet business targets
- Overall budget accountability for conversion programmes and team resource management
- Stakeholder Management - Marketing colleagues and external agencies (data and modelling)
- Be responsible for the performance of activities and programmes and lead the evaluation and recommendations based on data and insight from the data, planning and performance team and other sources
- Design and develop the rigorous evaluation of campaign outcomes and evidence the return on investment.
- Develop robust marketing campaign analytics and standard reporting across all channels including email, SMS, outbound, social.
- Development of robust data planning with CRM Managers and Data Team, inputting into segmentation, customer journeys and testing plans.
Experience required: -
- Demonstrable senior management experience of successfully creating and delivering multi-channel and multi-media customer engagement and conversion programmes at scale in a consumer service environment
- Evidence of significant success in customer engagement programmes with a leading brand/or organisation
- Experience of managing multi-database communications programmes in a complex business environment
- Very familiar with database management, CRM & digital technology and tools
- Experience of managing and successful collaboration with top flight creative, media and marketing agencies - appreciating each party's strengths and roles - and with extensive internal partners for delivery
- Customer-centric approach to marketing - including evidence of creative/proposition development of powerful and successful marketing based on consumer and data insights
- A proven record of operating in a team with a substantial budget (c£10m)
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. For full details please submit an application ASAP.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly