Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with specific experience of improving customer acquisition for an opportunity with a leading B2C client in Milton Keynes.
In this role you will work to maximise the conversion of enquirers through to active customers with powerful and motivating customer communication programmes, with a focus on customer need, marketing effectiveness and cost-efficiency. You will improve the health of the quality and quantity of the prospect pool by developing, executing and measuring the performance of acquisition / conversion strategies.
- In conjunction with marketing team members, develop the annual go to market plan for UK conversion marketing activities both nationally and locally
- Lead a cross functional team to develop, deliver and evaluate conversion programmes
- Develop and deliver compelling programmes and activities across digital and offline channels to convert enquirers into members and to meet business targets
- Overall budget accountability for conversion programmes and team resource management
- Stakeholder Management - Marketing colleagues and external agencies (data and modelling)
- Be responsible for the performance of activities and programmes and lead the evaluation and recommendations based on data and insight from the data, planning and performance team and other sources
- Design and develop the rigorous evaluation of campaign outcomes and evidence the return on investment.
- Develop robust marketing campaign analytics and standard reporting across all channels including email, SMS, outbound, social.
- Development of robust data planning with CRM Managers and Data Team, inputting into segmentation, customer journeys and testing plans.
Experience required: -
- Demonstrable senior management experience of successfully creating and delivering multi-channel and multi-media customer engagement and conversion programmes at scale in a consumer service environment
- Evidence of significant success in customer engagement programmes with a leading brand/or organisation
- Experience of managing multi-database communications programmes in a complex business environment
- Very familiar with database management, CRM & digital technology and tools
- Experience of managing and successful collaboration with top flight creative, media and marketing agencies - appreciating each party's strengths and roles - and with extensive internal partners for delivery
- Customer-centric approach to marketing - including evidence of creative/proposition development of powerful and successful marketing based on consumer and data insights
- A proven record of operating in a team with a substantial budget (c£10m)
This is a live role with a key client and applications are being given immediate consideration. For full details please submit an application ASAP.