Digital Project Manager
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join impressive global brand.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
- Work amongst the very best in the digital space.
What you’ll be doing
As part of this pioneering team, you’ll run digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, ideation and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. You’ll have a broad input to the team helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take the brand’s ecommerce capabilities and online communications to the next level. As a confident and commercial stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, ensuring everything runs as smoothly as possible through to delivery and beyond.
What experience you’ll need
- Passion for digital strategy and user experience.
- Strong track record delivering projects using a variety of methodologies – agile is a must.
- Effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business.
- First rate problem solving skills with the ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a flexible manner.
- Agency experience is favourable due to the fast paced working environment; however, if you’ve gained experience working client side for an established brand or e-commerce business we’d still like to hear from you.
You can expect a competitive salary of up to £48k along with superb benefits and amazing long term career prospects, as well as the prestige associated with this highly regarded company.
For more information please send your CV ASAP!