Graduate Junior Account Executive - Global Marketing Agency
Job Title: Junior Account Executive - Global Marketing Agency - Graduate Opportunity!
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £22,000 basic depending on experience plus excellent training and benefits
About The Global Marketing Agency
Leading global marketing agency has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious graduate to kick start their career in marketing. They are a multi-award winning global marketing agency, with a modern HQ in Central London and a presence in the US and Asia. With a headcount of over 100 people globally, they have a strong reputation, and they are continuing to innovate and expand. They are a meritocratic and supportive independent agency, where you'll have the platform to progress quickly within the company. This marketing agency delivers integrated digital marketing campaigns and strategies for big name technology clients like Oracle and HP. This agency has an award winning training program, which will provide you with mentoring and structured training/on boarding. They also foster a very fun and social working culture, with frequent company events and initiatives.
About the Junior Account Executive Role
The new Junior Account Executive will support on a variety of marketing projects for a global technology brand, getting lots of great experience and exposure.
Key Responsibilities for the Junior Account Executive:
* Produce and project manage marketing content and campaigns including social media, digital, video and written content
* Develop and build professional relationships with the client and other partners, building your contacts and industry knowledge
* Manage the production of written case studies
* Develop skills in reporting and analytics
* Work with wider agency teams, showing an enthusiasm to collaborate and learn
You'll be a recent graduate with a passion for marketing and technology, looking to learn and kick start your career in an environment where you can learn and develop your skills. If this sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience needed for the Junior Account Executive Role:
* A demonstrable interest in marketing and technology
* Articulate, confident nature
* Excellent attention to detail
* Enthusiasm, energy and ambition
* Some commercial experience in a marketing related role/internship is desirable
For more information about the Junior Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.