- Pioneering data company
- Varied and fast paced role
- Marketing, Events, Stakeholder Management
What you'll be doing
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the partnership marketing strategy. You will work alongside the Sales team to identify key strategic partners and manage relationships to build the brand and the business. You will identify and develop co-marketing activities with partners such as collateral, emails, webinars and events.
You will also be responsible to develop the overall events strategy, planning events from start to finish. You will lead promotional activities for events and ensure any leads are input into the CRM following events.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience in setting Marketing strategies
- Proven record of successfully organising events
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Customer focussed
- Tech or Data background would be ideal
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
You'll get a salary of £35,000 DoE, the opportunity to work for a pioneering organisation, and undertake a varied and interesting role
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly