Strategic Research Consultant - Innovation
Our client is a key player in the growth and innovation space. They help Europe’s leading companies, across finance, energy, automotive and telco sectors, to explore the future of their markets, to develop disruptive strategies and innovate meaningful propositions.
They have an elite but humble crew of problem solvers who are renowned for offering a new way of helping clients to navigate their changing markets and to advise them what they should do about it.
Their deeply strategic approach harnesses talented high performers from strategy consulting, creative agencies, start-ups and world-class corporates. They value intellectual curiosity as much as entrepreneurial conviction, great storytelling as much as sharp commercial acumen.
What You’ll Be doing:-
At the heart of their innovation model is a belief that truly disruptive thinking can only come from a broad, outside-in perspective. Their futurescapers contextualise everything they do within a coherent, compelling future frame of reference. They are key to establishing strategic direction and developing senior leadership's confidence to disrupt.
Activities will include:-
- Lead signal mapping, research & synthesis workstreams in multi-disciplinary consulting engagements
- Develop, test & evolve new insight methodologies
- Brief & undertake primary (quant & qual) and secondary project research
- Ongoing research & market-scanning to support trends stimuls, start-up radar and other tools
- Provide cutting-edge insights and thought-provoking opinion
- Provide clients with paths for innovation through opportunity mapping, portfolio strategy and platform development
- Create beautiful & strategically compelling deliverables (personas, presentations, videos/animation)
- Storytelling. Be the ‘voice of the future’, ensuring that strategy and design workstreams are future-ready
- Continuously improve their design outputs and stay up to date with new technologies, methods and CX trends
- Contribute towards our client’s position as a thought leader through case studies, opinion-forming and active advocacy of their distinctive perspectives
- Proven track record with a leading Insight / Research agency and/or strategic consulting
- Excellent academic record from a leading institution, preferably within social sciences or related fields
- Highly intuitive & intellectually curious
- Strong analytical skills and intrinsic empathy
- Capability to interpret data, synthesize joined-up stories from multiple disparate sources.
- Extensive experience performing qualitative and/or quantitative consumer research methods
- Relevant experiences that highlight your skills as a problem solver, leader, thinker, innovator etc.
- A passion for innovation, entrepreneurship and the pursuit of better, bolder truth
- Proficient in communicating ideas & stories
- Able to think on your feet
- Confident with quantitative and commercial analysis
- Analytically sharp and have an empathic mind
- Passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship
- Hungry to build a business and succeed together
- Enjoy working on high-pressure challenges within a high-performing team
- Have a big worldview – you’re inquisitive and constantly seeking new perspectives
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly innovative consultancy, pioneering new methodology. In return their fresh approach emphasises maintaining a healthy work life balance and an innovative bonus scheme and benefits.
Apply for Strategic Research Consultant - Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly