Major Players are working with a leading vintage fashion retailer seeking a passionate and talented Studio Manager to oversee and run their London based studio.
You will be the backbone of the studio providing invaluable support to the team and taking complete ownership of the smooth running of day-to-day activity as well as having a good understanding of how a studio functions whilst managing the Studio Production and Operations team.
The Studio Manager will:
- Coordinate and manage the studio production team and operations to plan and deliver brand expectations and targets
- Plan and deliver brand expectations on time and within budget
- Carry out stock takes and garment organisation
- Manage distribution to stores and website
- Collaborate with other departments and external organisations
- Studio administration, facilities and quality control
- Recruitment and supporting new starters
- Health and Safety
- Take ownership of the smooth running of the department
The Studio Manager will have:
- Confidence using industrial sewing machinery for cutting, sewing and ironing fabrics
- Great team management and an ability to work well under pressure
- Budget management
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Great organisation and attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness and interest in fashion
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly