Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a digital agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Manager to manage projects such as digital campaigns, website launches and tech builds. This role will sit within a busy team where the Senior Digital Project Manager will manage projects from websites, banners, mobile creative, landing pages and microsites.
- Manage digital projects of different sizes from initial brief to delivery.
- Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
- Challenge current ways of working/processes to continually make improvements to account.
- Booking jobs, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
- Flag any budget issues or cost changes.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the client's business, brand and processes.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
Essential experience & Skills:
- 4 years + working on digital campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
- Expertise - and an extensive track record of delivering: complex web builds, innovative digital campaigns and mobile applications
- Sole responsibility of project financials
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
- Agency experience
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly