Up to £50K + Bonus + Competitive package
Ever wanted to take ownership of a £multi-million business' marketing function? If so, keep reading.
We are proud to be working with a fantastic manufacturing business based in Cumbria who are looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team. This is a brand new role and an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to take ownership over a £multi-million business' marketing function.
The role presents itself with the opportunity to put your own stamp on the direction of the business through an innovative cross-channel marketing strategy. Below are some of the key deliverables for the role…
- Developing a commercially viable, multichannel marketing strategy in line with business growth plans.
- Working closely with an existing sales function to ensure targeted, localised marketing activity alongside top line, business wide initiatives.
- Work on developing current innovation, NPD, route to market and promotional strategies.
- Reporting directly into the Sales and Marketing Director you will have a sound understanding of the commercials involved in developing a succinct marketing strategy.
This is a diverse, full mix role and so to be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years experience of multichannel marketing (digital and offline) with experience within manufacturing and/or retail being highly beneficial.
- A proven track record in having ownership over marketing channels with a sound understanding of both strategy and delivery.
- A desire to take ownership over an organisations marketing function and shape long term business strategies through innovative marketing techniques.
This is a truly unique role and not one that comes on the market every day! If you are interested please apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly