Brand Strategist - Consultancy - London
Are you passionate about transforming businesses? Do you have a proven track record in brand strategy?
If so then this may be the role for you...
A small independent Brand Consultancy based in Soho is looking for a passionate Strategist to join the team.
They work with premium brands in the luxury, logistics and energy categories and support the transformation of their client's businesses with a brand first approach. Work spans upstream business and marketing strategy, brand development, internal engagement strategy and digital transformation.
Reporting into the Strategy Director, you’ll work across 2 major global accounts to ensure the strategy is customer-centric, data and insight led across all processes.
You’re already leading the development of strategic narrative for large accounts and have excellent relationship building skills. You're likely to come from a start-up, management consultancy, possibly client-side or a creative agency. Whatever your background you think on a brand level and are able to recognise how the brand story translates across the business, and the channels they use to support that.
Inspiring those around you, be it clients and internal teams you craft a well written creative brief. You challenge ways of thinking and ways of working, always looking for new opportunities to help clients evolve.
- Contribute to the develoment of strategy to support client's business plans
- Conduct research and generate key insights
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships
- Stay abreast of latest industry knowledge on branding, market-based trends and business strategy
Skills and experience required
- Previous experience in developing branding and marketing strategy
- Confident challenging the status-quo
- A track record in working with with big brands
- Experience in research and gathering insights
- Able to analyse data
- Ability to develop strong relationships at a senior level
- Work well with internal teams to meet client expectations
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial & commercially aware
- Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with well-respected creative consultancy.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.