Strategic Partnership Manager - Full Service Agency - London
Have you got bags of energy, confident and the skills to influence and manage successful partnerships? And you are looking for pastures new? then read on …..
Our client is a full service digital agency based in London Manchester, Edinburgh and the USA who helps clients to embrace innovative marketing technologies through large scale digital transformation projects or delivering targeted marketing and content campaigns. Their aim is to keep their clients ahead of the game and they pride themselves on their pro activity, and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
The Strategic Partnership Manager will be reporting to the Board lead for Marketing and New Business your key role is to focus on driving revenue and marketing growth in alignment with the agency's strategic aims, and convert to business wins. At the heart of this role the Strategic Partnership Manager is basically developing and delivering the partnership strategy, sourcing leads, pitching and working to negotiate new strategic partners. In summary this the role will include:-
- Ability to establish trusted, deep relationships with key stake holders on all sides of the partnership landscape, maximising opportunities, joint propositions, events, sponsorship, keynote speaking and increasing brand awareness
- Identifying and prioritising opportunities with existing/new partners who can support the agency's global objectives
- Developing existing partnership programmes focusing on mutual value proposition for technology, service and integration partnerships
- Drive strategic priorities, such as new sectors and/or geographies
- Developing partnership proposals including requirements definition, negotiating commercials and driving contractual agreements
- Setting strategic goals, and engaging with internal/external stakeholders
Is it you?
With at least 10 years experience under your belt, you enjoy managing and to work fast and smart, and to the toughest of deadlines, whilst being respectful of your colleague's precious time, managing responses and outputs to a strict project plan. The skills and experience we expect for this role must cover:
- Demonstrable track record of success at a senior level working cross functionally with internal teams to develop and implement a partnership strategy
- Strong experience within the Martech landscape, particularly across CRM, Marketing Automation, Web Experience management, Content Management, Personalisation and dealing with enterprise and mid-tier vendors
- Track record in consultative sales, building partnerships, market/business development, including independently leading complex negotiations or consulting experience gained in a top tier strategy firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuade, influence and challenge, with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent internal and external partner management and people skills
- Strong business sense, problem solving, and business case building
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment and work effectively cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
Get in touch with Ali by sending your CV via the link and he can spill the beans on our client and the role. What are you waiting for, you know you are right for the role, just take five minutes to send your CV and why you think you are the key wing person our client is looking for. We cannot wait to hear from you.
Salary: Up to £90K commission bonus & great benefits - contributory pension, bike to work and lots lots more
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.