Major Players are working with an integrated production agency located in Central London who are looking for an Account Manager to join the team. The Account Manager will work across various media channels (TV, Print and Digital).
- Briefing in-house production teams and regional hub teams when required to as well as overseeing all projects
- Work closely with local Media agencies on campaign planning and media brief fulfilment as well as supporting all stakeholders, ensuring timings and processes are maintained
- Manage Translation briefings and VO recordings ensuring adapted work is on brand and guideline compliant as well as working directly with local clients taking locally initiated briefs
- Have full responsibility managing and maintaining all campaign timings, costings, budgets, status updates, presentations and fulfilment
- You will be responsible for receiving all relevant Master materials and accompanying documentation of new campaigns
- You will have 2 years + client management / facing experience
- Knowledge of production processes (TV, Print, Digital)
- Previous experience working with clients or teams based in other markets
- Great Administration and presentation skills
- Interest in cultural aspects of advertising
- Timing plan and status report expert as well as a great attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top integrated agency, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.