New Business Director - Full Service Agency - London
A truly special opportunity to join a full service digital agency, based in London for a New Business Director who is target driven, polished and professional, frighteningly organised, and a problem solver to name Read on to find out more ….
Our client is a full service digital agency based in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and the USA who help clients to embrace innovative marketing technologies through large scale digital transformation projects or delivering targeted marketing and content campaigns. Their aim is to keep their clients ahead of the game and they pride themselves on their pro activity, and bringing fresh ideas to the table.
Reporting to the Board lead for Marketing and New Business of this ever expanding team of new business professionals, you will need to think like a client and walk in their shoes, know them inside out to take the agency through the sales process and to appointment. Reporting to the Managing Director your role includes:-
- Driving the identification, qualification, response, securing, handover and bedding-in of profitable new business opportunities
- Developing the agency's profile as a leading digital agency
- Creating strong relationships with third parties (existing and new relationships) that help the Agency secure or deliver business for their clients
- Develop as an authority, both within and outside the agency, on all matters relating to the Agency's digital and marketing services
- Demonstrate hunger and drive, leading your team by example
- Continually improve new business processes for improved effectiveness and efficiencies
Is it you?
With at least 10 years experience under your belt, of managing medium to large scale pitches, this New Business Director must be digitally native (known to your friends as a "geek" and you love gadgets), with a good sense of humour who cares immensely but who doesn't take things too personally. With the ability to identify and spot an opportunity pro-actively and nurture relationships, who works fast and smart, and to the toughest of deadlines, whilst being respectful of your colleague's precious time, managing responses and outputs to a strict project plan. Our client wants to find someone who:
- Wants to work as part of a team but have responsibility for outbound lead generations and all sales pipeline with the regular support of the board representative for new business who will oversee all bids and pitches.
- Must have experience of working with procurement, intermediaries and clients directly.
- Has experience of managing pitches internally from writing creative briefs, undertaking research, writing presentations and being hands on during the pitch process.
- Outstanding organisational skills are essential as balancing /juggling multiple requirements at any one time is the norm.
- An excellent attention to detail letting nothing slip.
- A big curious, questioning mindset which is brave and unafraid to ask hard questions and challenge others.
- A way with words, a command of language, written and visual.
To learn more about the objectives of the New Business Director please get in touch by applying via the "link" and submitting your CV. We very much look forward to telling you more about this exciting opportunity and Agency which is part of a growing group.
Salary: Up to £90K and OTE of £150K! plus bonus & benefits - contributory pension, bike to work and lots lots more
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.