Project Coordinator & Team Assistant
Project Coordinator / Team Assistant
Here is a really amazing opportunity for a couple of Project Coordinators / Team Assistants to join this innovative customer experience agency based in the heart of London's thriving creative hub. If you want to be surrounded by ambitious, inspiring and driven professionals who believe in making a difference, producing award-winning work, ensuring every voice counts and celebrating success then this is an opportunity not to miss.
You need to be able to show dedication, a hard-working attitude, a thirst for upskilling and developing yourself, and an ability to work diligently to help support the project team on a wide range of duties.
- Supporting multiple projects to ensure they are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality
- Assisting the team with planning and coordination of projects
- Preparing and updating project administration documents
- Reviewing creative design documents and briefing in amends
- Proof reading and quality checking documents
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Assisting with diary management and travel arrangements
- Plus lots of other ad-hoc duties… it's a family environment where everyone mucks in!
- 1+ years working experience
- An ability to tell us why you are the right person for this unique opportunity
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of project management principles
£22,000 - £24,000 + excellent benefits (e.g. 10 training days a year) + a great office culture
Apply for Project Coordinator & Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly