Senior UI Designer
Senior digital UI designer
- A confident, digital designer required to continue to move forward the digital creative at a leading London Agency.
- As a key person for both the digital and design teams we're looking for someone to work independently and as part of a broader team, who can innovate and deliver intelligently.
- We need someone immersed in digital interaction and bursting with enthusiasm. A specialist in bringing brands to life in the digital space, who has a modern understanding of interaction and considers the user in every interface they design. Experience within corporate communications design very beneficial.
- Core responsibilities
- Apply user centred design methodologies to the design of the navigation, user interface and content structure of digital applications (web, experiential, installations etc.)
- Deliver high-quality design deliverables including sketches, scamps, page layouts, component design
- Brainstorm concepts for new pitches and campaigns
- Manage and oversee all design deliverables
- Contribute to digital design thinking - share knowledge, techniques
- Experience working in-house and with remote development teams
- Supporting the design team
- Mentor and support design team by sharing digital expertise
- Promote design excellence within the team
- Client facing - able to communicate effectively up to board level in the client organisation
- Reporting lines
- Associate Creative Director - Line manager
- Head of Digital - Support manager