Marketing Communications Manager
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager - High Growth Management Consultancy
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and flexi-bens, healthcare, pension, holiday
About The High Growth Management Consultancy
Following their biggest ever year, this high growth management consultancy are looking to build their marketing team and hire a passionate and driven B2B Marketing Communications Manager. By creating compelling marketing campaigns and promoting their tech/insight services, the Marketing Communications Manager will play a significant part in their business growth. Helping their clients better understand employee engagement, culture and overall wellbeing, they help businesses make the right people decisions. Using cutting edge research and methodology, they have the software to best reveal robust insight and in turn advise best practice.
About The Marketing Communications Role
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established B2B marketing environment.
Key Responsibilities for Marketing Communications Manager:
* Take ownership of the 2019 marketing plan & budget
* Create compelling campaigns to promote their services and tech capabilities
* Develop digital content to increase brand presence and promote lead generation
* Work with household name clients, creating case studies and promoting them to drive leads
* Evaluate campaign performance to help shape marketing strategy
You are a passionate and successful B2B digital marketer with 2-4 years' experience. You're looking to progress your career in a rewarding new role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's success story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Communications Manager:
* 2-4 years' in digital marketing, ideally B2B
* Excellent written communication skills within a B2B capacity
* Strong interpersonal skills, confident and ready to promote big ideas
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
The Marketing Communications Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Marketing Communications Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Keywords: PR Account Director, PR Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations, PR Account Manager, PR AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, PR Account Manager