Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with a successful B2B multinational distribution business based just outside of Leeds as they look to recruit an ambitious Marketing Executive. They currently have offices in the UK, Germany and USA and are constantly looking at new ways to grow and develop as a business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but sociable bunch of people who work hard but love what they do.
This is a stand-alone position, reporting straight into the Managing Director which will see you responsible for all online and offline campaigns to help drive sales and raise brand awareness.
- Help to implement the overall marketing plan largely around digital and email marketing.
- Update all social media channels with new and engaging content to increase the company's online presence.
- Create sales collateral and email marketing activity on a daily/weekly basis.
- Liaise with external suppliers as and when required.
- Support the sales team in response to new sales enquiries when possible.
- Help plan and coordinate exhibitions.
- Identify different markets through market research and comment on your findings.
To be considered for this position you must already be working within a similar full-mix Marketing Executive position and have a few years experience under your belt. With it being a stand-alone position you must be able to work independently but also be comfortable supporting the wider team when needed. If you're a creative individual who loves digital marketing (as well as office dogs) then please get in touch!