Store Design Manager #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle
Store Design Manager #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle needed ASAP. Full or part time, onsite based in London. Lux brand.
- Translate the Business unit vision for store environment and customer experience into physical reality, in a cost-effective way.
- Be the creative point of contact with all internal/external agencies/partners
- Establish effective working relationships with the BU Director, Head of Buying, Merchandising & VM.
- Manage the end to end creative design process from brief through to store implementation by format
- Deliver the design strategy to budget and on time
- Ensure all CDM and health & safety procedures are adhered too
- Relevant design background
- Ability to lead innovation and change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proven project management skills
Key relationships and stakeholders
- BU Director, Head of Buying & Merchandising
- Property and Procurement Teams
- BU Marketing & VM teams
- Customer Insight team
- C&H Space Planning team
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.