Digital Strategist & Planner
The Digital Strategist & Planner based in London will drive a period of dynamic digital change and growth in the retail & commercial portfolio.
My client is an established health Charity based in London, supporting families in the UK and raising money to fund research and beat the worlds biggest killers.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Strategist & Planner are:
- Lead on digital planning and strategy across the retail marketing portfolio, driving engagement with potential shoppers, donors and volunteers.
- Support our ecommerce team in creating compelling seasonal campaigns to drive online sales.
- Drive ideation and development of creative propositions for commercial campaigns that will challenge perceptions and drive awareness of our retail offering.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to shape the proposition, messaging and targeting for new B2B facing products.
- Plan campaigns, engaging Creative, Content, PR, Performance/Channel Marketing, Product Leads and agencies to create and present proposals to business leaders with media timings, costs and channel justifications
- Execute quality management, owning campaign execution checklists to ensure brand safety and media standards are met when transitioning to delivery
- Analyse the impact of digital touch points, collaborating with Performance Marketing Execs to report on product marketing strategy
- Partner closely with Digital Product Managers and business leads to drive full through-the-line digital product strategy and marketing
The successful Digital Strategist & Planner will have the following experience:
- Advanced knowledge of digital channels, media providers and integrated campaign planning
- Working knowledge of DoubleClick ad stack (DCM, DS, DCM) and Google analytics
- You'll have experience in interpreting audience segmentation's, using research tools such as TGI to turn complex data into tactical media plans
- Integrated experience in advertising/marketing agency or a related area on B2C campaigns. Experience of national retail campaigns is desirable.
- Experience creating and presenting strategy and creative concepts for new digital product propositions and motivating stakeholders to it at all levels
- You're seen as a creative force of nature, a high-functioning conceptual thinker with strong through-the-line media expertise who loves to play with and drive effective ideas
- You've written and read plenty of creative briefs and given countless campaign briefings - you know the difference between qual and quant research, when to use which to demonstrate credibility and create momentum
- You know your way around PowerPoint and Excel, planning management tools, never met a whiteboard you didn't like and can handle multi-campaign budget and scheduling
This is role is based in London and paying circa £44,000 per annum. Not for Profit and Charities experience is not essential.