Strategy Director, Consumer - Global Brand Strategy Consultancy
This is a pivotal role for a Strategy Director, Consumer Healthcare to co-lead and develop a key client for this leading global brand strategy consultancy. They have an outstanding reputation for working with global power brands and delivering groundbreaking solutions using a combination of strategy, creativity, insights, and technology.
We are looking for a positive, inspirational Strategy Director with bags of credibility who is well-practised in the end to end consumer branding journey from high-level brand strategy through to packaging design. This includes experience of innovation, insights, positioning, portfolio strategy, proposition development, equity evaluation, semiotics, brand identity creation, naming and 360 touch-point design.
A strong creative strategist, able to create big ideas that can move seamlessly into inspiring design solutions, we are seeking a Strategy Director highly conversant in design who can dip in and provide light touch strategic input to more tactical projects. Keen to become an indispensable and trusted partner, providing strategic branding advice to senior clients across the Design Management, Marketing and Insights teams.
Key responsibility and experience required include:
- Co-develop client growth strategies and identify and close business opportunities
- Ability to manage teams, motivate and drive successful work internally
- Though piece contribution
- Ability to present and sell work or ideas with gravitas and stature
- Develop, support and mentor team members working on the key business
- Fluency on consumer branding theory and practice
- Experienced in high profile consumer brand strategy in the CPG sector
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial Strategy Director to help to grow a new Consumer practice in a dynamic, diverse, inclusive and collaborative culture with a clear career path that supports personal growth and learning. Please forward your CV to Ann Sharman email@example.com or call +44 (0)7885 822771 for a confidential discussion.