Strategy and Media Director
Strategy and Media Director - Creative Agency - London
£80,000 + Benefits
Strategy and Media Director - The Business
My client is a production house and creative agency that specialise in the entertainment and sports industry. The business HQ is London but also has operations in the U.S., Asia and Australasia.
Strategy and Media Director - The Role
The Strategy and Media Director will form part of the senior leadership team at the agency, advising on key accounts and being responsible for driving innovative media.
- Provide clarity and direction on each account
- Pitch fresh and innovative media ideas to clients
- Stay at the forefront of industry news / events
- Consult on a marketing/business strategy level (not just media)
- To advise on measuring the performance of campaigns
- Lead the strategy in new business pitches when needed
- Grow and win new business
Required Skill / Experience
- 10 years experience in Media Agency environment
- Experienced in deriving and delivering innovative media strategies
- Previous experience in the entertainment, sports, gaming industry strongly preferred
- Management experience
If this sounds like and exciting opportunity for you then do not hesitate and APPLY! For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!