Sales Account Manager - Home Based (National)
Sales Account Manager – Home Based (National) - £30K basic+commission+car+laptop
£250m invested broadband and technology business - 'Let's Gigabit Britain'
Our client is the fastest residential broadband provider in the UK, reaching speeds of 1 Gig (wow that's quick) – and it would be fair to say that they absolutely love what they do here – everyone in the business does!! As a result of a recent £250m investment they are now the most invested business in this incredibly fast paced sector, and they’ve just been ranked in the top 30 businesses in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for a 2nd year. Being at the forefront of the next generation full-fibre revolution the UK is hugely exciting - and they’re extremely proud to consistently win awards for their customer service and innovation.
At the heart of their rapid growth are their people - and their current 700 strong employees will triple over the next 12 months. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity that is both rewarding and challenging, then read on. In return you will get the chance to stretch yourself in one of the most exciting technology businesses in the UK - with a highly competitive salary and the chance to double your earnings based on performance.
Your main focus:
You will be based at home with national responsibilities reporting in to the Director Business Services. Driving upsell opportunities within new serviced apartment businesses across the network resulting in revenue increases. Primary responsibilities will be to provide first-line support and to develop a strategy to deliver to the Serviced Apartments Customer base.
Key areas of focus will be on:
- Identify and close business opportunities to drive serviced apartment direct revenues.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Managing the serviced apartment business direct customer base.
- Implementing Company business plan, strategies and coordinate planned marketing activities.
- Customer relationship development and management.
- Responsible for maintaining company CRM tools, Infinity & Pipedrive.
Key areas of experience:
We are open to the industry that you've worked within, the key thing is that you are-
- Results driven with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Fully qualified with a UK driving licence
- Are good at “thinking outside the box” and have commercial acumen
- A strong communicator at all levels
- Conscientious, determined, resilient and passionate in what you do.
So....if this sounds like a great opportunity! Get in touch – Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.