Senior Account Manager – B2B agency in Shoreditch
Join one of the top 10 and fastest growing B2B marketing agencies
Our client has witnessed rapid success, gaining an enviable client portfolio during their eight years in business. Already among the most popular integrated B2B agencies, and working with many major IT / Tech brands, they’re now growing their team to keep up with demand.
Based in the heart of Hoxton, they’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and creative thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting-edge work to a diverse, global client base.
This latest vacancy is for a motivated, multi-talented Senior Account Manager to work across multiple clients in the B2B tech space. This is a great opportunity for someone to take a big step in their career with a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking, award-winning ideas.
- Be the lynchpin for the Account Management team across multiple B2B tech clients
- Develop and execute integrated digital marketing and content strategies
- Coordinate internal teams to deliver campaign program work
- Support the Account Director to brief, plan and activate marketing programmes
- Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular team and client updates
- Co-ordinate internal/external meetings and lead client workshops
- Pull together research and ongoing performance reports, adding insight and analysis
- Create scoping documents, cost estimates, project plans and client presentations
- Contribute ideas for campaign strategies, marketing content and creative work
- Help build and strengthen key client relationships
- Remain in control of project status updates
You’ll be in the thick of it from day one – holding your campaigns and clients together and wielding a crystal ball to solve problems before they arise. You’ll have to make things happen, be meticulous, detailed and on time. Your role will be client facing, but you’ll have to keep everyone in the agency informed, organised and delivering high-quality campaigns. Results are key and you’re responsible for ensuring the agency delivers beyond the clients’ expectations. You’ll be restlessly curious and productively challenging, as well as able to measure and demonstrate success.
You’re going to need two- or three-years’ client services experience within a marketing agency and will demonstrate you’re already delivering the tasks above. Knowledge of creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design or advertising is a must, as is a passion for digital and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry.
If this sounds like you then you’ll benefit from a competitive salary, a company pension scheme and plenty of other perks. Get in touch with me, Mark Davies, to learn more.
Apply for Senior Account Manager – B2B agency in Shoreditch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly