Associate Creative Director -Digital Female Lifestyle Publisher
Associate Creative Director - Digital Female Lifestyle Publisher
c£negotiable dependent on experience
Associate Creative Director required to lead the concepting and the execution of best in class content for a major client and a portfolio of multiple brands (across skincare, cosmetics, and wellness). In this role, you will be instrumental in driving the re-introduction of a new class of beauty/wellness brands to both existing and potential customers across the UK and US.
The Associate Creative Director is a multi-faceted, highly creative, hyper-collaborative team player who has a strong creative voice and vision.
The ACD will have experience in leading, encouraging, mentoring and drawing out creative ideas from their multi-disciplined creative team across multiple digital-first and experiential mediums, particularly in the world of content marketing (i.e concepting, art direction, video direction, writing editorial pieces, design.) They will deliver top-notch execution and ensuring the work aligns with this premium digital publisher's content principles as well as our brand partner's strategy and briefs.
They are an excellent storyteller and presenter and can expertly articulate concepts succinctly and compellingly to our partner brands. They will help develop and implement a structure to deliver strategic creative projects and use this structure to oversee and execute projects from brief and ideation to final campaign deliverables.
They will 'get' this unique content platform's creative aesthetic: real, edgy, original, trend-setting (not trend-following), inclusive, stylishly and beautifully executed but NEVER overproduced, heavily retouched, stock-looking, basic or safe.
They will be collaborative and work closely and alongside the client services, sales and delivery teams and know how to establish meaningful and fruitful working relationships with other teams.
Lastly, they need to be decisive, thrive in a digital-first fast-paced environment with tight timelines, have endless ideas and positivity, be solution-focused, have a can-do attitude and believe that there is a creative solution for every problem thrown their way. It is important that they balance strategic creative thinking and direction with an ability to work quickly.
Critically, to be successful in this role, the ACD will need to bring creative inspiration to the creative team and ensure that their ideas and concepts are always evolving and delivered to the best quality, combined with a passion for beauty/wellness brands and this content platform itself!
If you fit the below, aply now!
- 7+ years of experience in digital advertising creating custom content campaigns and/or digital media publisher experience
- Strong creative conceptual and executional ability that drives all campaign work, with an emphasis on digital first content across social, photo, video and editorial.
- Experience creating content marketing programs specifically made for the digital-age of new media.
- Experience with media channel strategy from a creative perspective is ideal, and heavy experience in social content creation is a plus
- You have beauty and/or skin care experience and/or you have a true passion for it
- Must have a proven track record of impacting brands through creative concepts, while having a passion for content
- Client facing experience, the ability to verbally pitch and communicate your ideas, strong presentation skills
- True understanding of branded content strategy and being able to create conceptual ideas that meet brand strategies and briefs
- Ability to direct, amplify and extract the best creative out there
- Experience in Keynote, and if not, ability to adapt to that deck formatting