Marketing Executive - Lead Conversion
Marketing Executive - £28,000 - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive, with a focus on lead generation and conversions, to join this people focused consultancy based in Milton Keynes.
This is a new role within the business due to growth and will take ownership of the lead generation and conversion activities driving these through the marketing funnel and converting into marketing qualified leads for the business.
- Take ownership of the middle and the bottom of the funnel conversion activities and be responsible for driving new business prospects (aligned to core buyer personas) through the marketing funnel, converting into marketing qualified leads.
- Define and deliver all multi-channel funnel activities aligned to the B2B marketing plan and commercial focus of the business
- Utilise Hubspot's marketing automation features to nurture unqualified prospects (provided by top of funnel activities)
- Build and manage your own dynamic workflows to nurture and convert them into MQL's to be passed to the various segments within the business via Salesforce.
- Manage the key conversion points in the workflows including forms, landing pages, website CTA's and email templates using A/B testing where appropriate to continually measure performance
- Segment new subscribers and unqualified leads based on behaviours such as email engagement and website interactions
- Manage relevant budgets, reporting and regular analysis of covert marketing activity
- Collaborate with the wider B2B team in order to optimise the lead to client conversion
- Have the ability to think about and manage processes and be able to work efficiently and effectively with multiple internal stakeholders.
The role sits within an extremely collaborative team who all enjoy working together across projects. This business is ALL about their people! Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of what they do.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a level of Hubspot experience and is a results focused individual with the ability to focus on the science and data of marketing. Someone who is truly excited at the prospect of working with one of the largest global brands and has a glass half full attitude will suit this role well.
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel in order to create a safe and fun working environment with the right opportunities to develop.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
Apply for Marketing Executive - Lead Conversion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly