- Opportunity to work with the latest in digital and eCommerce technology.
- International Digital Transformation.
- Leading global brand.
What you'll be doing
Our Retail client is going through a digital transformation and a huge part of this is the changes/enhancements to their international websites including integration of eCommerce, ERP and CRM platforms.
As Environment Manager you will be responsible for introducing best practice ways of working across an Adobe AEM/Hybris technical stack, linked to a SAP back end.
- Developing, owning, maintaining and communicating an integrated and detailed environment schedule including configuration status.
- Co-ordination of environment configuration and dependencies to supporting test and deployment activities.
- Pro-active identification and resolution of bottlenecks, risks and Issues.
- Co-ordinate planned outages with the test team.
What skills you'll need
- At least 5years’ Digital experience including 2 years’ within a similar role.
- Technical background of digital technologies.
- In-depth communication and written skills.
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Proven organisational skills.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to transform a leading global brand, a 6 month initial assignment in the heart of Bristol and a day rate between £450 and £500.
What to do next
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for then please apply now for an initial interview this week.