Marketing Communication Assistant
Are you looking to build on your marketing communications experience with a leading financial services firm?
Do you have enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, a natural propensity for communications then read on…
A high profile financial services company, who are on track to be one of the largest pension schemes in the UK. They have £ millions of assets under management and run an award-winning investment strategy. Based within amazing offices in Canary Wharf, they provide great a highly supportive working environment and offer great benefits.
Reporting into the Head of Central Communications and working within a Central Communications Team of two, you will have an opportunity to develop both your internal and external communication skills.
Examples of daily duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing the Internal Communications email inbox, responding promptly to requests from the businesses and support delivery of staff survey
- Supporting the delivery of all-staff events and internal workshops, staff conference (with specific responsibility for Town Halls)
- Commission speeches and presentations from other areas of the organisation
- Monthly, weekly and daily updating, editing and deleting content for intranet
- Participation and note-taking in weekly team meetings
- Supporting team members in the editing and designing of internal communications (including digital, posters, desk drops)
- Support internal social activities and CSR
- Ensuring that purchase orders are fulfilled on time and accurately
- Supporting team members on projects as required
I'm looking for a Marketing Communication Assistant who has a real desire to develop their internal and external communication skills within financial services. You would have gained 1-2 years' experience within a marketing communications role. You'll have strong attention to detail, proof-reading and editing skills, good written (strong grammar) as well as excellent working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return for your commitment and hard work, they offer their staff a flexible working environment, great pay and benefits, an inclusive, supportive culture and a modern office in Canary Wharf.
This role will be highly competitive, so please don't delay send your CV and press the 'Apply Now button'