Marketing Communication Assistant
Are you looking to build on your marketing communications experience with a leading financial services firm?
Do you have enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, a natural propensity for communications then read on…
A high profile financial services company, who are on track to be one of the largest pension schemes in the UK. They have £ millions of assets under management and run an award-winning investment strategy. Based within amazing offices in Canary Wharf, they provide great a highly supportive working environment and offer great benefits.
Reporting into the Head of Central Communications and working within a Central Communications Team of two, you will have an opportunity to develop both your internal and external communication skills.
Examples of daily duties will include, but not limited to:
- Managing the Internal Communications email inbox, responding promptly to requests from the businesses and support delivery of staff survey
- Supporting the delivery of all-staff events and internal workshops, staff conference (with specific responsibility for Town Halls)
- Commission speeches and presentations from other areas of the organisation
- Monthly, weekly and daily updating, editing and deleting content for intranet
- Participation and note-taking in weekly team meetings
- Supporting team members in the editing and designing of internal communications (including digital, posters, desk drops)
- Support internal social activities and CSR
- Ensuring that purchase orders are fulfilled on time and accurately
- Supporting team members on projects as required
I'm looking for a Marketing Communication Assistant who has a real desire to develop their internal and external communication skills within financial services. You would have gained 1-2 years' experience within a marketing communications role. You'll have strong attention to detail, proof-reading and editing skills, good written (strong grammar) as well as excellent working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return for your commitment and hard work, they offer their staff a flexible working environment, great pay and benefits, an inclusive, supportive culture and a modern office in Canary Wharf.
This role will be highly competitive, so please don't delay send your CV and press the 'Apply Now button'
Apply for Marketing Communication Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly