Programmatic Account Manager
- A great chance to join the best agency of its kind and learn from the best in the industry.
- You'll be delivering best-in-class digital advertising campaigns across programmatic.
- Proper commitment to training and personal development, with a cracking agency culture to boot.
What you'll be doing
Specialising in digital campaigns across programmatic - you’ll be working amongst a growing team (2 people and counting) as part of a wider established setup. You’ll be instrumental in supporting the success of client accounts, ensuring successful digital marketing strategies are delivered from the outset. With already an exciting number of accounts in this space, it’s a great time to be joining a growing proposition that you can shape and make your own.
This will see you enjoy working closely with a variety of clients across numerous industries on a local, national and international basis. You’ll have both client facing as well as digital campaign management responsibilities – so you’ll be as comfortable using softer communication and relationship building skills as you will be with the harder analytical and numerical skills.
There is also a chance for broader elements such as coaching more junior members of the team and pitching for new business.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have previous experience working on display / programmatic campaigns built up within an agency environment (although inhouse experience should be fine).
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of successful programmatic campaigns and a desire to develop your skills and become a true expert.
- Exposure to DoubleClick, digital media planning or DSPs / the broader world of AdOps (ad operations) would do you well.
- Well organised and possess strong time management skills.
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at a range of levels both internally and externally.
- Consultative approach with clients to fully understand their challenges and deliver a solution oriented approach.
Salary will be based on experience, (please enquire for more information), in addition to a bonus structure, a great working environment and the opportunity to play a key role in a thriving business. This is an agency that really invests in its own - amongst other market leading training opportunities you can expect team away days to Google HQ, international team holidays and full ownership of your own career progression.
Please get in touch with Joe with a CV to run through the full details.