Communication Executive, Central London - Up to £25k DOE plus benefits
This agency is a full service sports and entertainment outfit. Building brands, working with rights holders and creating live experiences with a fresh perspective. They need a Communications Executive to help them lead the charge.
As an agency they are openly collaborative and constantly curious. They are creating impact by challenging convention, unified in the belief that great minds don’t always think alike. Are you the kind of Communications Executive that shares this ethos?
The Communications Executive will report into the Communications Manager as well as working collaboratively with the wider team. The right candidate will be proactive, highly motivated and have experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably with a global brand or agency. The Communications Executive will have significant exposure to the client, markets, external suppliers and agencies. The ability to think strategically with a result orientated mind-set will be crucial to success in the role.
A brand and marketing first approach is critical, with a passion for communications, and a broad experience of the full marketing mix. A proactive marketer, who is able to identify ways to maximise campaigns and works to get the most from assets available. Additional opportunities for career advancement and training will be provided.
Some of the responsibilities of this Communications Executive will include:
- PR planning and roll out of press events and campaigns within football, boxing, rugby and baseball.
- Support the Communications Manager in the planning, implementation and reporting of marketing campaigns that deliver against the client’s strategic objectives
- Manage creative approvals with global markets, the client and key rights holders
- Develop strong working relationships with markets, ensuring consistent usage of global assets, key messages and visuals
- Work closely with the wider account team to ensure day-to-day client communications and admin is fulfilled
- Manage market requests and ensure the rest of the team are aware of wider opportunities
- Upskill and inform the wider team on communications best practice and current projects
o Integrated member of the communications team, highlighting industry best practice examples, support in ideation sessions and inclusion in development opportunities
o Work with the brands executive to ensure provision of case studies and content
o Write, edit and manage content both in-house and client facing, including news stories, newsletters and social media content
Are you an Account Manager with an interest in sports sponsorship and/or partnerships? If so, this role could be the one for you.
Some of the skills we’re looking for in this Communication Executive include:
- Strong critical thinking and strategic mindset
- Understanding of brand marketing and communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of brand marketing
- Experience of working with global or regional markets would be advantageous
Please get in touch quoting job reference SS402.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly