Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing conference companies working in London, Amsterdam, San Francisco, Sydney, Dublin, Tokyo and Cape Town. Theyspecialise in diversity events withib the Finance, Law, Construction, Film, Energy and Sports industries, both domestically and abroad.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a passionate, experienced Designer after that next challenge in their career. You will work closely with our Creative Director to create, evolve and guard our company and event sub-brand's design language, and lead overall Design standards.
You will be responsible for curating visual identity for our conferences - from branding, visual design, colour, typography, iconography, illustration, to creating giant banners and stage sets. You will have a strong portfolio demonstrating creative skills across branding identity, typography and visual communications. Works within strategic, deadline and budget considerations to deliver the best creative solutions.
What we're looking for & Responsibilities:
- Help create new event brands and re-brand existing events
- Coming up with conceptual and visual themes for our events
- Create innovative and visually striking event materials
- Mentoring other designers
- Design & introduce processes for the design department
- Produce work of the highest standard with great attention to detail
- Working with freelances where necessary
- A truly integrated designer, super strong on craft and executing ideas beautifully.
- Champion creative excellence
- Being the guardian of our brand identities across the business to ensure everything visual is executed up to world class standards
- Creative prowess - taking original, creative ideas from scamp to delivery
- Play an integral role in the overall direction of their event brands and work closely with senior leadership to execute on it
- This is an opportunity to shape one of the UK's most exciting events companies, and social movement, as it goes from scrappy startup to industry leader.
- Have great ideas and deliver solutions, across multiple platforms, from concept to completion
Skills & Experience:
- Graphic design degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (muse, deamweaverwould be a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of print and digital projects / an understanding of the print production process
- Web design/prototyping experience beneficial
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proficient use of English language
- The ability to multi-task and direct effectively under pressure, manage conflicting deadlines, and work quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience design for print as well as web, digital and social media
Please send your CV along with your portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.