Senior Account Manager - FMCG- Shopper Agency
An experienced Senior Account Manager with Shopper experience is needed to join this great network agency.
This is a strategically led Shopper Marketing agency, part of of a large network. They connect brands with shoppers at the decisive moment of purchase, online and instore, to convert shoppers into buyers. They are passionate about finding more innovative and effective ways of engaging with shoppers and consumers. They work with top global brands across Europe, Asia and the US to deliver effective brands strategies and creative solutions, that address commercial challenges in sectors such as FMCG, Alcohol, Telecom and Consumer Durables.
They have a team of 45+ people in their London office.
They are now hiring a Senior Account Manager for the second-largest pet food company globally and one of the agencies most prestigious and important clients. They are looking for someone who is fully shopper friendly, be able to speak knowledgeably and comfortably about best in class shopper work and have experience with producing shopper toolkits. Ideally you will also be a skilled project manager who is used to project managing your own projects. You will have a decent knowledge of artwork production, take a proactive approach to deliver best in class creative and lead by example whilst also supporting your peers.
- Ideation and creation of educational materials and toolkits for brands within portfolio
- Adapting integrated campaigns/ideas into toolkits for local markets Share category expertise during important client meetings
- Executing POS in response to client/local market requirements
- Development of E-commerce toolkits, playbooks and guidelines
- Creating project timing plans and working closely with operations director to deliver projects on time
- Liaising with Production to ensure
- Managing IP rights for all campaigns
- Managing upload of creative to client portal
- Support line manager on larger strategic and category-led projects
- Act as support and manage Account Executive
Essentially you'll be shaping the goals and constraints of a project including scoping the work, creating and managing timelines and overseeing the end to end delivery.
With a high churn of work, it is a fast paced account, however the projects are stimulating and rewarding - delivering best in class results for our clients.
Is this you?
- Shopper experience is preferred with a sound knowledge and understanding of project management process
- Experience of working in partnership with other marketing partners / agencies
- Highly motivated with a desire to continually learn, improve and develop
- Passionate about delivering innovative, high quality and effective work
- Able to develop trusted client relationships and inspire confidence
- Able to get the best performance from different types of people
- Confident presenter of creative work, fighting for the integrity of the idea
- Commercially aware, with an ability to capitalise on business opportunities
- Positive, high energy team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment
Salary £35-38K. if this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - FMCG- Shopper Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly