Store Design Manager #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle
Store Design Manager #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle needed ASAP. Full or part time, onsite based in London. Lux brand.
- Translate the Business unit vision for store environment and customer experience into physical reality, in a cost-effective way.
- Be the creative point of contact with all internal/external agencies/partners
- Establish effective working relationships with the BU Director, Head of Buying, Merchandising & VM.
- Manage the end to end creative design process from brief through to store implementation by format
- Deliver the design strategy to budget and on time
- Ensure all CDM and health & safety procedures are adhered too
- Relevant design background
- Ability to lead innovation and change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proven project management skills
Key relationships and stakeholders
- BU Director, Head of Buying & Merchandising
- Property and Procurement Teams
- BU Marketing & VM teams
- Customer Insight team
- C&H Space Planning team
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Store Design Manager #Fashion #Beauty #Lifestyle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly