Digital Ad Operations Executive
Our client is recognised as one of the most awarded health advertising agencies in the world. Creativity is at the heart of everything they do and they believe in the power of ideas to transform businesses and help people lead healthier lives.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Digital Ad Operations Executive to join their vibrant Media department in thier Berkshire office. We are looking for an individual who has a thorough up-to-date understanding of the digital media landscape and a practical understanding on set-up and management of paid digital media campaigns through the latest media platforms a desire to work in a creative environment.
The successful candidate will join the expanding Media team, to help support all campaign platform setup and manage digital media across the agency. The candidate would work across the entire portfolio of client accounts, from B2B where the objective maybe raising global brand awareness, consumer where you may be looking to sell OTC products or recruit egg donors, to direct to patient for clinical trial recruitment.
You will be expected to manage the full life cycle of online campaigns and link online campaigns results with website analytics to generate key insights
As well as making an important contribution to their success by initiating opportunities that will lead to the growth of the agency's business, we are looking for an individual with dynamism and flair, who will enjoy immersing themselves in agency life.
At the level of Digital Ad Operations Executive, you will be fully capable of supporting the Digital Ad Operations Specialist in the setup, implementation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns within multiple platforms.
You are able to setup and manage the implementation of all campaigns, working alongside the media, creative and project management team, managing them through setup, optimising and reporting on effectiveness.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Diligent; great attention to detail; on the ball; maximises use of time; prioritises workload and highlights any potential issues: work requires minimal rework; well prepared; organised; balances speed and accuracy in the delivery of tasks; hits deadlines; approachable/personable; adds value; takes ownership and is self-sufficient; presents professionally and with impact;
Preferred qualifications/ skills:
- Proficiency in an industry leading third party ad server - DoubleClick, Atlas, Flashtalking, etc.
- DSP/RTB/Ad Network experience.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience of managing campaigns through Facebook
- Experience of using SEMRUSH
- Proficient in Excel
They are fully committed to the training and development of all staff. In addition, they aim to offer a benefits package that is second to none in the industry.
- Competitive basic salary
- Holiday entitlement of 24 working days per annum (3 of these to be taken between Christmas and the New Year) plus all statutory and bank holidays
- Extra holiday in recognition of time in service, up to a maximum of 5 days per year
- Enhanced family friendly policies including maternity and shared parental leave
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Private health insurance (after successful completion of the probationary period)
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Specsavers eye care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee wellbeing benefits including free massages, yoga classes, cycle-to-work scheme and fruit baskets
- Exceptional training opportunities (internal and external) and personal development
- Employee referral scheme with up to £2,500 incentive
- Social Club events and other perks, including back massages, yoga classes in the office and agency drinks
Please send CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Ad Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly