New Business Director - Leading integrated agency - London
DNA Recruit are on the hunt for a New Business Director, please read on to find out more about the role and agency in question
DNA Recruit are working with an award winning business, a large agency based in London who work with some of the best brands in the world and they have the ability to work across all channels, delivering truly integrated work all under one roof.
The New Business Director will be joining this agency's already very strong and large New Business team, whose big success story is their new business, and ability to win new work. The New Business Director will report into the Head of New Business and you'll lead and support across integrated pitches. The New Business and Business Development roles include:
- Researching and proactively targeting potential leads
- Responding to RFI & RFP documents
- Creating agency credential documents and presentations
- Leading pitches
- Working collaboratively with a huge range of people across the business
- Keep track of all leads on Salesforce
- Constant contact with MD's and weekly status meetings
- Develop yearly new business & marketing plan
- Hit new business targets
- Drive business development strategies and leads across the agency partnership
- Post pitch analyse on all pitches (won and lost) and collate and present back info
- Continual competitor analysis of other agencies
- Managing relevant intermediary relationships along with CMO & Head of New Business
- Get involved in projects across the agency's partnership
Is this you?
The agency is looking for a New Business Director who has ideally worked in top creative agencies (ideally) and you could come from a media background or a digital agency. Whilst the successful New Business Director needs to be a natural self-starter and the role requires a proactive approach, it is also important that they can work as part of a team at a senior level across a range of disciplines. You must also work alongside a strong new business and marketing team, which is highly regarded within the agency due to the positive, can-do spirit and hard working attitude of a close-knit team.
Salary: Up to £75K dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you would like us to give you more details about the role and agency then please send us your CV via the link. Opportunities like this don't come up that often, and this is a great role for the right person.
Apply for New Business Director - Leading integrated agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly