Account Manager (Shopper / Digital) – Iconic London Agency
Account Manager (Shopper / Digital) – Iconic London Agency – To £32k
One of the world’s biggest and best, this agency needs no introduction. It is seeking a talented Account Manager to work with two clients in fashion and automotive.
Located in an energetic part of Central London, this is the brand activation, shopper and experiential division of a much-admired global network.
The Account Manager role
Reporting into a Senior Account Director, the Account Manager will take care of the day-to-day and help the SAD develop a portfolio of accounts.
The role requires excellent account handling, process, communication and people management skills, as well as an understanding of shopper, activation, retail and digital.
You must be assertive, hold your own in an agency of big hitters and possess good presentation skills and excellent attention to detail.
Your clients include one of the UK’s most exciting fashion online / store retailers and a marque automotive account.
You will spend 80% of your time on these and the other 20% working on other smaller accounts matched to your specific skill set.
You will help produce original communication concepts and develop UK-specific and CEEMEA toolkits with the advertising team and other channel partners as part of an integrated loop team.
- At least a year to 18 months’ account management experience with a shopper marketing or activation agency
- A breadth of marketing experience, preferably with exposure to many disciplines, but with a solid instore / shopper heritage and good understanding of e-retailing
- A strategic thinker with the ability to manage the day to day
- Organised, accurate and with great time-management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Gravitas – you must be a solid No2 for the Senior Account Director and capable of true business partnership with the clients
- Proven creative team management skills, and able to judge creative work
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
Salary and benefits
To £32k plus a range of great hard and soft benefits
If you are an Account Manager in the shopper space and want to step up to one of the world’s best agencies, please get in touch.