Strategy Director - branding
This is a world-class strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity and communications to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail, media and international not-for-profit.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do. They have attitude, a sense of humour and fun. They are busy, super-smart, creative, successful and... growing!
Strategy Director – the role
Are you someone with an analytical mind coupled with creative flare? Someone who has a natural burning curiosity and loves to solve a mystery, someone who enjoys a diverse range of challenges and takes delight in producing amazing solutions for clients? If so, this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
Strategy Director – the experience
- The ability to reinvent brands from the inside out, from positioning and architecture to experience design and culture change
- 10 years’ experience, building original, world-class brand and creative strategies
- Someone who is immersed in traditions and trends, cultures and subcultures, technology and new enterprise, politics and economics – in the way we live
- Someone who can help CEOs right through to junior teams to think bravely, to disrupt and innovate
- A problem-solver and catalyst for ideas who can challenge clients in meaningful ways and in response to changing local and global dynamics
- An intuitive understanding of clients, what they want and need
You’ll get to exercise your mind, work on progressive briefs with leadership teams across the world. You’ll be part of a talented group of thinkers and makers, from strategists and technologists to writers and designers.
If you can bring the kind of substance, charm and energy that can win people over at every level of an organisation, you’ll be able to shape the way the agency work and do something truly ground-breaking.
Salary: dependent on experience, includes generous benefits package.