Senior Client Manager - Branding
Looking for that next step but waiting for just the right agency and environment? This is the one you’ve been waiting for..
Fabulous opportunity for a smart, motivated Senior Client Manager to develop their skills in this independent but internationally-renowned branding agency
This is a highly respected independent branding agency with international reach. The team work with clients in the UK and globally, producing some outstanding creative and strategic work. The agency have other offices internationally and they work collaboratively on certain projects and independently on others. The work is brand-centric but varied and they work with clients from a broad mix of sectors. They are known in the industry for the quality of their thinking and their creative and have produced some innovative and truly memorable work for some outstanding brands across many sectors. Despite this enviable reputation, the London agency has a family feel and it is a creative, warm and collaborative environment in which to work, offering a great environment for smart, free-thinking, open-minded individuals.
Senior Client Manager – the role
– Manage small and mid-sized clients alone as well as big programmes alongside a Client Director.
– Helping develop client relationships - liaising with clients on project specifics and ensuring deadlines are met
– Responsible for overall account administration
– Responsible, together with the Programme lead, of delivering work on brief, time and budget
– Responsible for the correct flow of information between the client and the team
– Responsible for facilitating team communications, enabling shared thinking and delivery
– Solid at scoping proposals for new and existing clients, including planning, timelines, costing, etc
– Contributor to the strategic and design development of programmes, understanding the brief, requirements and deliverables
– Commitment to excellent and rigorous programme management
– 4 years of experience in similar positions in a branding agency
– Proven experience in managing large scale programmes in branding and/or design, either alone or with support from a senior team
– Comfortable taking ownership and responsibility for delivery
– Strong organisational skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to work under high-pressure, on multiple workstreams and tight deadlines
– Understanding of the importance of brand seen as a management tool
– European languages always a bonus but not essential!
– Be curious, hungry to learn
– Be open, agile and flexible in mindset and delivery
– Have a balance of IQ and EQ
– Have a problem-solving attitude
– Able to embrace responsibility and ownership
– Provoke constructive debate and conversations aimed at getting better results
– Work as a team player