Brand Engagement Consultant
Our client successfully combines commercial acumen and creative thinking to transform business performance. Their approach is winning favour with clients, with the consultancy enjoying a growth rate of more than 20% each year since its inception in 2012.
Not surprisingly the team is made up of ambitious self-starters with a strong collaborative culture at its heart. Their people are smart and naturally enterprising. They have recently opened a New York office and they’re expanding their London office to meet the needs of an impressive client list, across hospitality & travel, retail and consumer, luxury, professional services, education, technology & telco, financial services, property and start-ups.
As a fast growing business with broad horizons we are seeking a highly talented, cosmopolitan consultant to join their team. For this hybrid role we require someone with solid commercial acumen, solid creative credentials and an understanding of organisational transformation. In addition it will strengthen your application if you can demonstrate experience of working projects which focus on organisational culture, brand engagement and change management.
Some of the essential skills and qualities required for this role:-
- Extensive business experience, either client or consultancy side
- A professional services background
- Genuine passion for brands and branding
- A strong working knowledge of large-scale roll-out of brand strategy programmes, leading to business transformation or turnaround
- Marketing planning expertise including integrated campaigns
- Track record in successful business development, both new and organic
- Versatility – multi-talented person with an ability to work in hybrid roles
- Financial fluency and strong commercial acumen
- Digital savvy brand strategist and marketer
- Quality: Outstanding client work
- Working with senior colleagues to set the strategic vision on a project.
- Scoping and selling in new projects. This covers: challenging the brief, setting objectives, defining activities, deliverables, fees and timings.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by encouraging self and others to produce work of outstanding quality.
For the selected candidate there is an opportunity to join a growing business that is rapidly becoming a key player in this specialist field.