Insights Analyst & Writer
Major Players seek an Insights Analyst & Writer to join a global Insights Consultancy specialising in research and analysis of use of new media, starting ASAP and paying up to £24k.
I'm working with a global Insights Consultancy who provide audience data for some of the world's biggest brands and creative agencies. As they are going through a growth phase following investment, they are now looking for a junior Insight Analyst to join their content division of their London office.
- Creating content in the form of writing reports, infographics, blogs and dashboards
- Creating content that is digestible for all audiences
- This is a great role for creative individuals; you will have the opportunity to work with designers , contributing towards the visual aesthetics of your work
- Supporting the wider business with the editing and proof reading of all assets
- Supporting the Content Manager with monitoring all content platforms
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally have experience in a market research, content creation, report writing or creative/ad agency insights, or a junior planner background
- You will take pride in the visual output of all content
- You may have some experience working with audience intelligence tools
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
- Flexible attitude to work
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply within or visit www.majorplayers.co.uk for other opportunities.