Recruitment Advertising Manager
My client is a global recruitment firm, looking for a recruitment advertising leader for one of their biggest clients, a world leading bank.
You will be a part of the team that delivers the top insights and tools for the on-site recruitment team to source the best candidates and also deliver on time and within budget. You will also have extensive experience of senior stakeholder management. Your day to day responsibilities will include (and not be limited to):
- Working as an extension of the on-site recruitment team to make sure that they have the right tools to attract the right talent
- Campaign Strategy for recruitment advertising campaigns
- Collecting and reporting on inights from existing advertising campaigns and suggesting amends when required
- Own the process to manage, negotiate, buy and advise on the media usage.
- Conduct regular internal analysis and external research to inform integrated campaigns. This may be candidate insights, media stats or the insights from the employer brand.
You MUST have prior experience of working on recruitment advertising campaigns and MUST understand the media landscape for integrated campaigns.
Apply for Recruitment Advertising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly