Content Production Manager
Major Players are working with a top gaming and entertainment platform with an international reach, who are looking for a Content and Production Manager to spearhead their content production across social media and VOD channels.
Overseeing multimedia production for the esports department you will ensure that projects are produced in effective ways engaging directly with customers as well as sparking discussion, making sure that they are produced to the highest quality and are consistent across all channels.
You will be responsible for leading and directing video shoots from conception through to production, recording and framing high quality footage at esports events and content shoots enabling content to integrate with all other marketing mediums.
The Content and Production Manager will have:
- Project and team management plus planning skills
- A passion for esports and the video game industry
- Exceptional multimedia production skills across video and graphic design
- The ability to brief, conceive, judge and lead creative ideas
- An understanding of social media, social video and content marketing
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Consumer awareness and drive to meet their needs
- Knowledge and understanding of brand marketing
We're looking for a solid all rounder in content production, self shoot, editing experience, kit and tech knowledge and importantly management experience.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.