High end design agency is looking for a solid artworker with 3+ years commercial experience to join their creative team in their Southbank based studio. This is a key artworking role in a tight knit team, handling a wide variety of digital and print based deliverables.
Reporting directly into the Production and Artwork Manager.
- + Ensure all artwork is accurately prepared for print/code to detailed specification
- + Uphold design consistency and quality
- + Retouch, colour profile and ensure consistency across all photography
- + Run final spelling checks
- + Thoroughly check proofs
- + Develop designs when clear creative direction has been approved e.g. ad resizes
- + Understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines where relevant
- + Take an active interest in all studio projects to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges
- + Liaise with suppliers and designers to ensure artwork is supplied to the correct spec
- + Keep on top of production schedules to ensure we meet all print and digital deadlines
- + Ensure effective file management and archiving
- + Produce dummies, mock-ups and presentation boards to a high level of finish when required
- + Experience of photography, video and coding is beneficial but not essential Core skill set and competencies
- + Excellent CS skills - particularly in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- + Close attention to detail
- + Strong retouching skills
- + Good eye for typography and layout skills
- + Communicate clearly to the team and suppliers verbally and in writing
- + Thorough knowledge of print processes and production
- + Good knowledge of digital processes and production
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly agency with a great culture/environment who produce outstanding work.