Head of Sales
Head of Sales - Consumer Promotions & Loyalty - £60,000 - £65,000
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced consultative sales person to join one of the world's leading consumer engagement agencies at a senior level.
We're recruiting for a well established, award winning, customer engagement agency based in Buckinghamshire. A large, friendly team working from recently refurbished offices with plenty of parking. The business specialises in helping multinational clients improve customer loyalty by running bespoke incentive programmes on their behalf. Following a recent re-structure they are going from strength to strength and looking for an experienced sales manager to head up their team ASAP. If you understand this area of marketing and you're used to mentoring business development managers, this could be an ideal position for you.
An exciting opportunity to manage an exceptional team of six BDMs. Reporting into the Director of Consumer Promotions & Loyalty you will be responsible for driving new business and growing existing accounts. Implementing a consultative approach with longer term relationships in mind is absolutely crucial for this position.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Own and hit annual sales targets through the effective management of your sales team
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's client base
- Regular meetings with prospects to understand their business needs and objectives
- Understand industry-specific trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
You will be targeting BTL and ATL marketing agencies as well as brands directly. Therefore an understanding of how both operate is essential.
What's in it for you?
This business are the best at what they do and they will help you succeed in your role. They provide an excellent basic salary of £60-65k plus a profit related bonus which should see your OTE reach £90k. This role provides a genuine opportunity for growth, paired with a flexible working approach. As you would expect, this agency practice what they preach and look after their staff extremely well.
In addition to the basic and bonus you can expect to receive,
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 25 days paid holiday + banks hols
- Training and development fund