Marketing Communication Coordinator
Are you looking for a role that combines your passion for sport with your marketing communications background?
This role would suit a sports mad individual who’s looking to build their marketing career within the sporting world.
Well renowned sports organisation who oversee and develop international first-class events world-wide. Based in South London you’ll get the opportunity to work within a sports marketing environment with likeminded people.
Excellent bens, paid lunch, private healthcare and free onsite parking as well as opportunity for some international travel!
As a Communications Coordinator, you’ll be joining the Communication department team, supporting all internal and external communications for a variety of international sporting events.
Reporting to the Communications Manager you carry out a wide range of responsibilities; provide day-to-day Press and PR support for the department as well as media servicing at external events.
Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Providing media operational support at selected events
- Writing press releases, fact sheets and background documents
- Updating and maintaining media contact lists
- Preparation for events such as research and planning, accreditation and other general administrative work
- Researching and maintaining player biographical and other statistical information throughout the year for use at events
- Managing enquiries from journalists and dealing with responses
- Additionally, you would be required to carry out administrative tasks and ad hoc projects
I’m looking for a Communication Coordinator, who has gained experience within marketing, events and PR. Ideally you would have worked on a sporting brand.
You must have a proven track record of excellent writing and editing skills, experience with web-based content management systems, the ability to manage a project from start to finish and be flexible to work weekend when needed. You’ll also be happy with occasional international travel.
If you’re passionate about sport and believe your skills and experience match the job requirements than click on the ‘Apply’ now.